What is the best penis extender?
In the past, extending your penis by inches may have meant enduring expensive and painful surgery that only 35% of men are happy with or using an ineffective penis pump. There is also a risk that after the surgery your your penis could end up pointing downwards during erection. Now with advancements in health care and technology it is possible to safely and effectively increase the size of your penis using a penis stretcher, penis extender or penis extension device as they are sometimes known.
A penis stretcher or extender is a device that is placed over the penis and uses traction to increase the overall length and girth of the penis. Men prefer to use an extender rather than using penis enlargement exercises as it gives quicker results and penis stretchers have been exhaustively clinically tested. They are now medically endorsed by various professionals in the medical community including urologists, general surgeons, plastic surgeons and psychologists. A penis stretcher may seem expensive but bear in mind that you are buying a clinically tested medical device with proven results.
We have researched various penis extenders and penis stretchers and narrowed it down to the top three performers.
|Product:|| || ||
|Guarantee?|| || ||
|Easy to use|
|Shipping|| || ||
| || ||
| || ||
We get asked all the time whether all penis stretchers are the same. Unfortunately, this is not the case. If we use computers as an example – computers are all built from the same basic design yet differ greatly in terms of performance, build quality, number of functions, etc. This is much the same with penis extenders. While they are all based on the same model, the build quality, the materials used, how the device performs and the comfort accessories all differ greatly.
How do they work?
Penis extenders work by using the principle of traction to increase the size of the penis over time. The traction causes continual tension along the penis causing the cells in the corpora cavernous to break away and replicate. It is the cells in the corpora cavernous that hold the blood during an erection.
How to choose the best penis extender?
There are certain things you should look for in order to choose the best penis extender. We will take our #1 rated penis stretcher– the Size Genetics penis stretcher as an example so that you can judge all others against it.
- Materials – All good penis stretcher should be made from top grade materials. The Size Genetics penis stretcher is made from Type 1 medical materials and the device itself is classed as a Type 1 Medical Device, assessed under the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
- Have clinical studies been carried out on the device – All good extenders have been exhaustively clinically tested to ensure their effectiveness and test performance of the device. The Size Genetics device has had numerous clinical studies carried out on it to test its performance before it was released on the market. Also 10 doctors have carried out clinical trials using the Size Genetics device.
- Medically endorsed – If a penis extender is a classed as a medical device (as all good ones should be) then it should be medically endorsed by a doctor, surgeon or psychologist – ideally all three. The Size Genetics extender is endorsed by Dr. Finn Knudsen (plastic surgeon), Dr. Jorn Siana (general surgeon) and Dr. Michael Carter (clinical psychologist).
- Guarantee – The length of a product guarantee shows how confident the manufacturer is in the product. Typically, an extender guarantee should be between at least 1-6 months long. The Size Genetics device has a 6 month guarantee so should you change your mind in that period you can return it and get your money back.
- Angling – Originally, extenders could only be worn at one angle. Most penis extender manufacturers have realized that not all men have the same angle of penis and so they have developed angling technology to make the device more comfortable to wear for long periods of time. “Multi angling technology” is exclusive to Size Genetics extender and allows you to wear the device at various angles while still maintain a high level of comfort.
- Comfort strap or noose – This is the most basic comfort accessory that you should be looking for. This is the part at the end of the extender that loops round the end of your penis to make sure it does not slip out during use. It is not foolproof however and that’s why manufacturers have developed numerous comfort accessories that can be added to the device.
- Comfort accessories – Research has found that not all men will suit or be comfortable to with just a comfort strap or noose so they often penis extender manufacturers provide extra comfort accessories so that they are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. For example, the Size Genetics Ultimate System comes with a 16 way comfort system
The most effective way to use a penis extender
The penis extender is a relatively little unit, which is placed over the penis while it is flaccid. As most devices are so small, they can usually be worn underneath clothes and remain unnoticed. Using traction, the penis extender slowly but surely stretches the penis over a set period of time. The penile tissue expands under the strain and this causes the penis to increase in both length and girth.
How to wear an extender
- Firstly ensure your penis is semi-erect and dry
- Then place your penis through the base ring on the unit (this is usually a plastic or plastic-type material that is firmly attached to the bottom of the penis, whilst a more versatile ring is positioned at the head).
- Strap the soft comfort pad into the device and pulls the loop down carefully until the head of the penis is secure
- Adjust the level of tension (this will dictate how much traction is flowing through the device).
- Two bars are fixed along the side of the device, which are easily tweaked to alter the amount of traction.
- In essence, you have to attach the extender to the end of the penis. Once it is positioned, you can adjust the penis extender to stretch the penis.
If you have to wear clothes while using the device then it must be loose-fitting. Depending on your job, you might be able to wear it at work.
How often should I use a penis extender?
You should be looking to eventually work up to 4-8 hours a day wearing the penis extender. Saying that, it will not always be possible for men to wear the device for this length of time due to their work and/or social life. Even if you only manage to wear the extender for a couple of hours per day then you will still notice some gains. It should be noted that while the longer you wear the device the quicker you could notice the gains; it is still possible to increase the size of the penis while wearing the extender for shorter time periods.
Are they comfortable to use?
Penis stretchers have came a long way since their initial conception with only one comfort option. The University of Turin, Italy conducted numerous clinical studies on whether penis enlargement was possible and proved that not only is it possible but that a penis stretcher is the most efficient way to do it. They discovered that in order to achieve maximum penis gains, men should wear the penis stretcher for at least 4-6 hours a day over a 6 month period. Due to this, manufacturers have realised the need for a penis stretcher to be as comfortable as possible and have developed various comfort accessories that will make it comfortable to wear day in , day out without experiencing any pain. For example, Size Genetics has developed the 16 way comfort system.
How long will it take to see gains?
It obviously depends how much time and effort you are willing to put in to enlarging your penis. Most men report seeing visible gains within three to four weeks but if you use the device more often will obviously see quicker gains. Journalist Tim Shaw did a documentary called Extreme Male Beauty in which he reviewed various penis enlargement methods. He reviewed penis extenders and penis stretchers and the results were remarkable.
How do I stop it?
- Having obtained your desired results in size, you can always stop using the extender. This should really be done slowly over time so that you can avoid discomfort.
- If you were using the penis extender for 6 hours a day for example, you should reduce your usage by one or two hours a week. You should ideally reduce to 5 hours a day for a week, then 4 hours a day for a week, then 3 hours a day for a week, etc. until you are using the device for an hour a day for a week.
Some Good Ideas
- It is vital that the penis extender you opt for comes with some form of comfort accessories, otherwise it could be very uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- You should make sure that the comfort accessories are not too tight around the penis as you do not want to cause any pain or discomfort but it must be tight enough to hold the penis in place. The traction placed on the penis caused by adjusting the tension on the device will probably feel a little uncomfortable but it should certainly NOT be painful. It is not recommended to wear the device for any longer than 4 hours (this should be split up into small 1/2 hour – 1 hour sessions, followed by regular breaks) at a time when you first start out. You should also take 1-2 hour breaks in between every hour or so when beginning. After you being to become accustomed to using the extender you can start to build up by adding an extra hour on each week but you shouldn’t really wear the device for longer than 8 hours a day.
- We do not recommend wearing a penis extender while sleeping as it could get caught in the bed sheets and cause a huge amount of pain and discomfort. It is far better and safer to wear it during the day when you are awake so that you can carefully monitor the situation.
- You should take 1-2 days off a week depending on how you feel in order to give your penis a break and allow it time to heal.
- A few men also use vitamin E oil after they have finished using their extender and massage their penis.
- When you come to buy a penis extender you should be looking for one that is of the highest quality, medically certified, comes with comfort accessories and has no reported side-effects. These factors will help with gains but also help prevent injury or harm.
Disclaimer: This is just some basic tips – you should obviously have a look at your chosen penis extender manual and know what you are doing and exactly how it works before using it. Neither Penile Plus (http://www.penileplus.com) nor anyone associated with Penile Plus can accept responsibility for any injuries. This article is for educational purposes only.