Below we have provided you with a couple of free penis exercises that have kindly donated by a variety of paid websites.
The exercises we have included are VERY basic and will obviously not deliver great results by themselves.
You will find two free penis exercises below but these are only a taster and Penis Health – the male enhancement program we recommend has over 30 exercises, along with guides, picture and video demonstrations among other added bonuses.
Clearly the free penis exercises we have included below aren’t accompanied with any video tutorials or images.
We hope our free penis exercises help you, or at least give you a little more information.
To perform this particular warm-up you will require some sort of cloth or alternatively a small towel such as a washcloth as well as access to warm water.
- First of all, find a good-sized face cloth. Dampen the cloth with warm water until it’s soaking and at a hot but safe and manageable temperature.
- You know your body and you know what feels comfortable so if you think the water is too hot then do not use it.
- Next wrap the cloth or towel all-around the penis and testicles. This could feel a little peculiar and slightly unpleasant, but this should stop quickly enough. If it does not then stop the exercise immediately.
- Keep the cloth in place for one minute. As soon as the minute is up run the cloth under the hot water tap and then repeat the the process just as before holding it for 1-2 minutes.
- Following this initial 2-3 minutes, if you feel you are ready to start the exercise program then proceed with the penis exercises. Otherwise re-apply until you feel loose enough and prepared to carry on with your work out routine.
Warm-up absolutely ESSENTIAL before undertaking any exercises. The warm-up stated above is CRUCIAL. You shouldn’t skip the “warm-up routine“as you risk injury could seriously hamper gains.
Additionally you should end your workout with a “warm down” which for example could just be the “warm-up routine” repeated.
- Get yourself a small hand towel.
- Soak the hand towel by applying warm/hot water.
- Place the towel around your penis.
- Wet the towel again with warm/hot water to maintain the level of heat.
- Leave the towel around the penis for 2-3 minutes.
- Temporarily place the towel aside and perform an exercise/workout.
- As soon as your exercise routine is finished re-heat the towel.
- Apply the towel to the penis for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Always use the same towel for hygienic reasons
The Long Schlong
Ensure you are totally warmed up and completely ready. Make certain that your penis is always fully flaccid and limp – it’s painful to do these exercises with an erection and potentially dangerous.
- Get the head of your penis in your hand (if you’ve got a foreskin then pull this back so it doesn’t get in the way. Please bear in mind that you are pulling and stretching the penis and NOT the skin).
- Next, stretch out the penis straight in front of you, holding it for 10-15 seconds. You should be able to feel the stretching sensation at the foundation of your penis.
- Do this again, four to five times. And then, relax your penis and massage the head in order to restore normal blood flow.
- At this point, place your penis securely in your hand and then pull the penis towards the right. Pull your penis to the right until you can feel a strain on the left side. Keep this up for 10-15 seconds.
- Do this process again 4-5 times.
- Afterwards, massage the head of the penis in order to restore the normal flow of blood.
- After you have completed this exercise a couple of times you will gain a better understanding of exactly what you are doing then we recommend using a comprehensive penis exercise regime – don’t just randomly pull at your penis as you are bound to injure yourself!
- For those who have a foreskin then make sure you pull this back first so that you are stretching the penis and not the just pulling at the skin.
Take your time as you progress – moving on too quickly could result in injury. The exercises need to be conducted for a certain length of time or a certain number of repetitions.
As with all male enhancement exercises, ensure you are fully warmed up.
Grasp the tip of your penis securely, below the head.
Pull it away from you and hold this for 15 seconds.
Do this again for the preferred amount of repetitions.
Relax and lightly massage rub down/massage the head of the penis.
Pull the penis to the right and hold this for 15 seconds.
Relax and massage the head of the penis.
Stretch the penis out to the left and hold this for 15 seconds.
Repeat this process for the preferred number of repetitions.
We can not take any kind of responsibility for these free penis exercises.
They are extremely simple exercises, nevertheless, without any video tutorials or images to direct you they could be dangerous so if you decide to use these then you do so at your own risk.