It is a good idea to learn about the penis and its anatomy so you are aware how male enhancement works to increase length and girth. The penis is the male reproductive organ that is also used for expelling urine from the male body. It consists of:
- Glans penis/glans: this is the head of the penis and is very sensitve. Depending on whether the male has been circumsized it may be covered by the foreskin. It is the male equivalent of the female clitorus.
- Corona: The corona is the circumference of the bottom of the glans that links the glans to the shaft.
- Meatus: The meatus is the slit on the top of the glans penis that allows urine to be expelled.
- Foreskin: The foreskin is a protective layer of skin that covers the glans penis and the meatus. During an erection the foreskin is drawn back.
- Shaft: The shaft is the main part of the penis. Inside the shaft there are three columns of tissue – two corpora cavernosa and one corpus spongiosum with the urethra running through the middle for urination.
- Corpora Cavernosa and Corpus Spongosium: The corpora cavernosa and corpus spongosium are the three spongy tissue chambers in the shaft that fill with blood during erection causing the penis to lengthen and harden.
How does male enhancement work?
To increase the size of the penis stress is applied to it through using exercises or by using an extension device which causes the corpora cavernosa (this is the tissue that holds blood during erections) to stretch. This in turn causes the cells to split and multiply which creates more tissue for the blood to flow to during erection, therefore increasing the size of the corpora cavernosa, and in turn the size of the erect penis.
How to enlarge the penis?
There are various ways to increase the size of one’s manhood. These best methods are penile extension devices, male enhancement pills and exercises. Most men opt for an extender as it is the safest and most efficient method of increasing penis size.